At the Chiromedic Center, each treatment program is personalized according to the patient's health problem.
Several musculoskeletal conditions involve a risk of chronicity and a high rate of recurrence. This is why the Chiromedic approach, with rapid intervention, attaches great importance to the education and rehabilitation of the patient. The cost of treatment is refundable by the majority of insurance companies and can also be tax deductible.
Since April 13, 2015, we have been non-members of the Régie d’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ). In addition, the new regulations governing health card coverage of incidental expenses or ultrasounds performed by clinical radiologists applies to physicians affiliated with the RAMQ (in the public plan). In order to avoid any confusion, we wish to remind you that the doctors of the Chiromedic Center are disaffiliated. They are non-participants in the RAMQ (private practice).
Our Customized Approach
- Including a comprehensive examination with a professional to determine whether or not to provide care.
- If necessary, a medical assessment will then be done on site by a sports doctor. Further investigations or consultation with another health professional may be arranged.
- Biomechanical assessment of walking if deemed necessary.
- Radiology on site if necessary.
- Whether you are a professional or amateur athlete, the therapeutic approach chosen will depend on your initial assessment and your specific needs.
- At regular intervals during acute care or at the conclusion of acute care, a complete reassessment of the condition is performed. At this point, changes in care can be made.
- A consultation with the doctor can be requested according to the evolution.
- If the condition is resolved, you proceed to the next step.
- Personalized exercise programs to minimize the risk of recurrence.
- Possibility of evaluation of the musculature of the back by ultrasound.
- Recommendations on work and sleep postures are given to the patient.
- Periodic follow-up.
Book an appointment now
If pain persists and you need help, our multidisciplinary team will be able to get you back on track quickly.